SC-600F: 5 W Foldable Solar Cell
In a time when the need for portable power has become increasingly important, the 6 Watt Folding Solar charger is an invaluable accessory to anyone doing field work that requires mobile power stations or where you need to carry an independent source of power for extended periods.
The flat fold is compact and will not crush. This solar charger will easily fold up to fit into a glove box, pocket or pack.
- Converts sunlight directly into 12V electricity
- Powers cell phones, GPS units, satellite phones, IPODs, PDAs, MP3 players, 12V batteries, and most portable electronics
- Charges rechargeable lights/lanterns and other rechargeable devices such as handheld radios, digital cameras, and 12V batteries.
- Very compact, thin and extremely lightweight
- Works even in low-light conditions
- Very durable, impact and UV resistant.
- Fully weatherproof.
- Maximum Wattage: 5 Watts
- Maximum Output: 300 mAmps @ 14.8V
- Avg. Daily Output: 1.2 - 1.5 Amp Hrs
- Adapter: 12V Cigar Socket
- Size Unfolded: 28" x 8.5" x 0.25"
- Size Folded: 5.5" x 8.5" x 0.5"
- Unit Weight: 9.2 oz
(Application : Run/Charge Time)
- 4 "AAA" batteries : Charge 1 - 2 hours
- 4 " AA" batteries : Charge 1 - 2 hours
- Cellphone : Charge 4 - 6 hrs.
- Digital Camera : Run/charge 2 - 3 hrs.
- PDA : Charge 2 - 4 hrs.
- MP3 Player : Charge 2 - 4 hrs.
- Portable video game console : Charge 2-4 hrs.
- Digital camcorder : Charge 2-5 hrs.
- 12V lead acid battery : trickle charge/maintain