HPP8A: WorldPack Power Kit ( w/ Overnight Charger)
For use with the WorldPack. Comes completely assembled and ready to go. User needs only supply the appropriate connector for their radio and attach it to the power supply wires.
This kit is sold separately from the WorldPack, and consists of:
The three models explained:
- 8AH rechargeable gel cell battery
- wire harness with labeled ends
- female cigarette plug DC outlet for charging at home or for solar recharging while in the field. This makes it possible to use the solar recharger while simultaneously operating the radio in the field. Solar charger are also available through Cutting Edge Ent. (see our accessory page).
- Three power kits are available. One with a simple overnight charger and two systems can be left plugged in for recharging indefinitely without fear of overcharging the battery.
- HPP8A – comes with overnight charger will recharge power supply overnight.
- HP8AA (WorldPack Power Supply with Automatic 2-stage charger) - With this two-stage automatic charger, you can leave your power supply plugged in indefinitely. The charger will bring your power supply to a full charge, then reduce the input to a trickle charge to keep it topped off. This is the ideal charger for people who do not use their power supply on a regular basis, but want it ready to go at a moment's notice.
- HP8AF (WorldPack Power Supply with Fast Charger) - comes with fast 2-stage charger that will recharge from a fully discharged state in 2.5 hours.
HPP8A: WorldPack Power Kit ( w/ Overnight Charger) $78.95
HP8AA: WorldPack Power Kit ( w/ Automatic Charger) $88.95 >
HP8AF: WorldPack Power Kit (w/ Fast Charger) $164.95 >
PE-8A: replacement 8 AH battery for WorldPack Power Kit $34.95 >