HM-DX-1: DXpedition Pack (w/ standard Radio Box)
Designed to carry any modern mobile radio such as the Yaesu FT-100, ICOM IC-706, or SG-2020, along with a portable power supply (supplied separately by PowerPort), with ample room for antennas, tuner, cable, wire, splitters, miscellaneous field accessories and needs. Within the DXpedition Pack™ is your choice of the Radio Box™ (fitting mobile radios such as the ICOM-706) or the Radio Pouch™ (designed to carry the smaller Yaesu FT-817). These interior cases can be used independently, or carried inside the larger pack to protect your delicate electronics from your other gear.
- Full sized daypack constructed of heavy-duty black nylon, with all the finished details that you've come to expect from a PowerPort products. Padded shoulder straps, full length webbing-loop tie-downs, and rain-flapped zippers all around.
- Antennas can be packed into the two long, elastic-topped mesh antenna pockets. The upper portions are secured by cam-locking webbing straps above.
- One large outside pocket can easily fit a full-sized notebook, clipboards, and maps
- Two generous, zippered accessory pockets on the outside for easy access.
- There are 12 attachment points on the padded shoulder straps to hold handheld radios, GPS receiver, handheld cassette recorder to record contacts, cell phone, or any handheld-sized device.
- Complementary Moveable Microphone Clip (the same one featured on the Worldpouch) that can be clipped anywhere to keep the mic at hand.
- Waist and chest trap keep the pack snug when needed.
- Generous padding along the spine with mesh backing provides support, comfort, and allows great ventilation to your back. This makes a real difference anytime, but especially when you're packing your gear up a hill, or running to catch a plane.
- Comes with your choice of the Radio Box™ (either size) or the Radio Pouch™.
HM-DX-1: DXpedition Pack (w/ standard Radio Box) $115.95
HM-DX-2: DXpedition Pack (w/ wide Radio Box) $115.95 >
HM-DX-3: DXpedition Pack (w/ Radio Pouch) $115.95 >