HI-B2: RadioBox (wide)
- Quick release buckles give easy access to your radio.
- Your radio can be secured in a number of different positions with adjustable Velcro straps.
- The Radio Box has a padded divider that separates the radio compartment from it’s power source. The divider is fully adjustable (or removable altogether) to accommodate different sized components.
- Wire pass-through holes have fully finished edges and make connections a snap.
Two sizes are available for the Radio Box:
- Standard Box:16½ L x 7½ W x 3" D fits any mobile radio such as the IC-706-MKIIG or the FT-100.
- Wide Box: 16½" L x 8¼"W x 3"D designed to fit the new Yaesu FT-897
Additionally, the Radio Pouch for the FT-817 can be easily removed and carried on your belt with its dual belt clips.
Picture shows Wie RadioBox in use, with the ICOM-706 and the PowerPort Power Kit (available in Power Supplies)