**RadioSafe - Waterproof Pelican Case
The RadioSafe™ is a hardshell., lightweight, watertight case manufactured by Pelican. Ideal for storing and transporting your mobile radio equipment such as the IC-7000 or the IC-706, or the Yaesu FT100 and accessories when you need maximum security and protection.
- Made of virtually indestructible structural resin. It won’t crack, dent, or corrode.
- 100% waterproof to a depth of 30'. The large O-ring seal works so well that these cases come with a purge valve so you can open them after a change in air pressure.
- This case has space for two mobile radios, or one radio and an 8 AH 12V. Power Kit, shown in case above, with room left over for maps, files, a handheld radio, a GPS, and more.
- Inside the case is a removable rubber tray with two foam inserts, side by side. The foam is scored so you can pick out a shape to custom fit your equipment.
- There is a 2½” wide by 2½” deep tray at the right running front to back, for accessories.
- In the lid are two pockets for your cell phone and or HT plus a full size file 14” by 9” with two pockets inside.
- Comes with a removable shoulder strap, 2 keyed cam locks for the security of your equipment, and if that isn't enough, two places for padlocks to lock the case closed, or to a pole.
- Fits equipment up to 17" Wide x 10.75" Deep x 3" Thick
- Inside dimensions: 17 ⅞"L x 11 ½" W x 4 ⅛" D
- Outside dimesions: 19 ½"L x 14" W x 4 ¾" D
- Weight empty: 6.6 lbs.